|Have a Product you Think Could Star in a GoPicnic Meal?
If you have food products you think would fit perfectly in a GoPicnic meal, we'd be happy to review them, we're always looking for more great ready-to-eat food items.
GoPicnic Food Requirements:
- Shelf-stable at ambient temperature (i.e. without refrigeration)
- No heating required to consume the product
- Packaging should be easy to open without implements, and be child-safe (i.e. no sharp edges, etc.)
- A minimum of six (6) months of shelf-life remaining at manufacture. Products must be made to order if less than 12 months shelf-life at manufacture.
- No partially hydrogenated oils
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No MSG
- Products currently packaged or available to be packaged in single-serving size (0.5 oz - 1.5 oz)
- Products should have ingredient information on the label; nutrition information is desirable, but not required.
- Kosher (OU) preferred, but not required
Please Send Samples to:
GoPicnic: Samples For Review
4011 N. Ravenswood Ave. #112
Chicago, IL 60613